Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Tortoise and the Hare (Day 12)

Here is my task, draw something "cool" and get it silk screened.  Well, I don't exactly know how to draw "cool", other than having a t-shirt with some giant sunglasses on it.  However, I do have this one idea.  Involving the story of the tortoise and the hare.  Here is my idea:
Front
Back
I will be refining this in the future, I like the idea, though I may tweak the shape and positioning of the hare.   I was calling around to get silk screened shirts, however it did appear to be pretty costly.  So maybe threadless is the answer. 

1 comment:

  1. You could always add "learn to screenprint" to your list.

    I did some DIY a few years ago and made a little how-to at the time, made a fish shirt.

    It takes a few supplies from Value Village and around the house, and a trip to Opus for the paint.

    ReplyDelete