Monday, April 4, 2011

Meditation (Day 4)

This is one I never thought I'd ever do, my father in the past has told me that I should do it as a stress reliever, especially when I lost my job in the past. I always sort of believed it was a bit weird, and not my cup of tea.  However, my opinion has changed.

I ended up turning off my computer, turning off the lights, and just sat on the floor looking out onto the balcony.  I just started concentrating on my breathing, and just focusing on that.  It was a bit tough, as the sounds of street would pull me away.  However, I also started to block it out and just focused more and more on my breathing, then I just relaxed.  It was an odd feeling, but it just felt mellow.

It took me about an hour or so to get to that stage.  I think I will start doing it daily, I really enjoyed it!  I would recommend it to anybody!

1 comment:

  1. And the more you practice the easier you find it will be to get into a meditative state.

    ReplyDelete