Saturday, April 30, 2011

And... Done! (Day 30)

So here we are!  All done, I am glad it's kind of over, but sad at the same time.  I really enjoyed the new things I learned, the people I met, and things I learned about myself.  I finished my day by inviting friends over to my place and hosting a party.  I get nervous mostly just because I never host, I just attend.  So I had to make sure my place was clean, food served, etc.  Stressful!

But at the end, it all worked out great.  I made some sliders and they went over well.  I also made some guac, and fresh cookies I made that very day.  Cookies were pretty much gone by the end of the day, I believe that's a great sign.

A man  once said to me, "Javier, all you need is a great wine and great friends, the rest is all bonus!" He couldn't be more right, I feel I've learned alot about who I am, and the person I want to be.  I'm not going to stop doing this, I think I'll switch it to 1 new thing a week for a year, just so I can relax a bit.  It was a bit tough at times to keep up with tasks, planning things out, etc.  Money was also an issue, a lot of the time I couldn't do certain things just because at times it was incredibly expensive.

I thank you all for reading, and I'll leave you with a quote I read and it spoke to me.
"Fellow Warrior
May all your battles be brief
As you walk the path" 
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment